Saturday, May 7, 2011

The religion tour in Cologne, Germany. Europe tour part 2.

There is a church which make Cologne so famous, the church is Kölner Dom. The church is very easy to go since the church is just next to Cologne Central Station. The open time of the church is Monday - Sunday: 6.00 - 19.30. It is protected by UNESCO. The church is the most beautiful church that I saw in Europe. Besides, there has a very long shopping street in Cologne. You can find many German local foods in the street, remember to have you lunch in the street. I only spent my half day in the city, but I think that is enough for traveling in the city, because the main thing must see is the church.

Morning

After breakfast and checked  out from hostel, I went to Berlin Central Station and took the morning train to Cologne about few hours. When the train was going to arrive to Cologne Central Station, I had already seen the Kölner Dom church was in front. Wow... so big and beautiful. I arrived the city around 11 am. I went to visit the church, the church is free entrance. After visited the church, I walked around the shopping street and had my lunch. There had a very complete LEGO shop on the street, the shop made me so impress, since I never see the how complete LEGO shop in Malaysia.








Kölner Dom












 Inside the church.

 The shopping street near the church.







 LEGO shop on the street.






My lunch.


Evening

I leaved Cologne a round 4pm. My next trip was to Amsterdam, Netherlands.


Train to Amsterdam.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog.
    I have a farming related blog. If you interested in farming and agriculture please have a look.
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete