Saturday, April 30, 2011

Visit Abu Dhabi, United ArabicEmirates. Part 3.





Abu Dhabi is the capital of United Arabic Emirates. Even though Abu Dhabi city is not as well know as Dubai, but the city is modern and  full with high buildings. The main travel spot of the city is a grand mosque which is the 8th largest mosque in the world and largest in United Arabic Emirates. The mosques is known as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.  The mosque is the more beautiful than I saw in Turkey.The Sheikh Zayed Mosque made some world records such as world largest carpet and largest chandelier. The design of the Mosque can be best described as a fusion of Arab, Mughah and Moorish architecture. Besides the mosques, the city also has culture village, clean beach, shopping center and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.

Day 3

After checked out on 12 pm, I went to Ethihad Airway branch in Dubai to get a free bus ticket returned back to Abu Dhabi Airport. The things that made so surprised was I could check in my luggage and collected my air ticket in Dubai, even though the airport was in Abu Dhabi. This made me so simple to travel half day in Abu Dhabi city. I arrived Abu Dhabi International Airport after 2 hours from Dubai. I pay AED4 to airport bus to city center. One and half hour was needed to travel from airport to city center. The bus was so special because the front seats was only allowed to women and all men sat behind of the bus. I asked driver to drop me to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. All women were needed to wear black Arabian costume before entered to the mosque whereas the male who wore a short pants needed to change a Arabian costume too. Even though I wore a long jeans, but I went to change too, because this was very good chance to take a picture with Arabian costume.

The front seats is only allowed ladies in every bus in United Arabic Emirates



















Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

After visited the grand mosque, I went to city center by bus. The whole duration was 1 hour. When the bus drove in the city, I could see so many high buildings and the buildings were a row by a row, those were very good arrangement. I stopped on the beach for 15 minutes, because I was so hunger, so i went very fast to Marina Mall  to have my lunch and hang around in the mall.Then I went to marina outside of the mall, the place was very suitable to have a nice picture. Then I walked to the beach back.


Beach in Abu Dhabi city center.


Marina Mall






 Abu Dhabi City view.


Arabic castle restaurant.




 On the way to beach.


When I arrived to the beach again, the beach was closed, so I went to Abu Dhabi main bus station to take airport bus back to airport. My flight was 2 am. Good bye United Arabic Emirates.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment